Findafixr is an Online and Mobile App that will connect qualified contractors with people looking for work in their area or vice versa. It allows people to find fast reliable help with everyday jobs from cleaning a house to developing a mobile application. FindaFixr Is the first contracting service that will be built using its own decentralized cryptocurrency called (FXR) as payment. It will also be the first contracting service to allow its contractors to make 100% earnings.
Dating back to 2010 the rise of Bitcoin fueled the co-founders’ fascination with cryptocurrency mining and the utility of blockchain technologies. Understanding that Bitcoin was just one potential application of the underlying blockchain technology, the co-founders were excited to see what innovations would be made in the blockchain space. The Findafixr ICO Will Progress For 100 Phases. For Each Phase The Token Price Will Increase $0.01 And If The ICO Is Successful The Price Of One MTO Will Be $1.20 When Listed On The Exchanges.
Findafixr Key Information
|Soft cap||1,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||10,000,000 USD|
|Distributed in ICO||60%|
|Average price||0.35 USD|
|Accepting||USD, EUR, ETC|
|Price in ICO||1 FXR = 0.000026 BTC|
|Whitepaper||Click Here For View Whitepaper|
|Website||Click Here For Visit ICO Homepage|
The Game Change Team Behind Findafixr
First of Its Kind
Findafixr is an online Website and Mobile app that will utilize its own fully developed cryptocurrency called FXR. This will allow us to provide the greatest value for users by utilizing the power of decentralization, blockchain and smart contract technologies based on Ethereum. A company FXR token will instantly generate positive results for a company users. It will allow Fixrs to make 100% earnings of the job they completed. It will also provide owners of FXR the ability to easily tap into the crypto world through investment and trading opportunities.
A Finder posts a job worth $100 USD or 100 FXR on the FindaFixr Website or Mobile application (coming soon!), the Fixr takes on the job and completes it. The Fixr earned 100 FXR or $100 USD because company allow Fixrs to make 100% earnings. Findafixr much research, the Elements Gaming team concluded that the Ethereum network was the ideal launch platform for Ether Legends, with all the required infrastructure and functionality needed to bring the Ether Legends gaming platform to life.
The Findafixr decides to Invest in FXR and keeps it in his or her digital wallet for a month. In the last month 1000 Finders and 250 Fixrs sign up with service which increases the value of FXR and now the 100 FXR that the Fixr earned is now worth $200 USD. Findafixr team is excited for this opportunity and for the future of Ethereum, bringing it one step closer to mainstream. The time is now. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be a part of the next evolution of trading card game play. For more information on the team and experience, please read the whitepaper.
The Findafixr uses the 100 FXR and exchanges it for another cryptocurrency such as Ethereum (ETH). ETH goes up in value and increases the worth of the Fixrs job earnings to now $300 USD. As you can see there are many added bonuses using FindaFixr. To do so, the team is committed to creating a collectible trading card game with seamless blockchain integration where players experience a strong connection to the Ether Legends characters, experience competitive, fair matchplay, earn rewards, and most importantly, have fun.
Other Contracting Services
Most Contracting services take a big cut from the contractors work or charge a large fee. An example would be Task Rabbit. Task Rabbit takes 30% away from their Contractors leaving them with only 70%. We will take 0% of what the Findafixr make and there will be no posting fees or hidden fees unlike Angies List where a typical bill a month is around $200.00 USD. They want Fixrs to do the work they love while getting the money they deserve.
Best of both worlds Findafixr is a physical and digital collectible trading card game with a breadth of scalability in the digital platform drive by our token currency, Elementeum (ELET). A company mission at Elementeum Gaming, LLC is to become the preferred gaming platform for digital trading card games. Findafixr simply, this aim to be the best platform and ecosystem where players can earn, buy, sell, and trade online and truly own their digital assets.