What Is Datahighway(DHX)?
Datahighway Coin claims to be an Inter-Chain data market for IoT and Data Storage blockchains. DataHighway’s community members will ultimately be incentivized to operate a sophisticated IoT parachain based on Polkadot, where they may stake, govern, mine and otherwise participate using the new DHX token and its associated Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), and Inter-Chain Data Market.
Datahighway Coin Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||Datahighway Coin|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
THE NEXT GENERATION DATA TOKEN
DataHighway’s community members will ultimately be incentivized to operate a sophisticated IoT parachain based on Polkadot, where they may stake, govern, mine and otherwise participate using the new DHX token and its associated Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), and Inter-Chain Data Market.
Datahighway token mining is a form of participation that adds value to the entire blockchain ecosystem. Locking DataHighway authorized IoT tokens or other value added tokens is a form of participating, and is referred to as token mining. Token miners are entitled to mining speed boosts that allow them to earn higher DHX token rewards when staking as a validator or nominator on the DataHighway.
The entitlements will be initially based on pre-set criteria that will be defined in the genesis configuration at launch, but will later be determined by the DAO, such as the length of the locking period, the amount of tokens locked, the level of participation, and whether there is a promotion.
DataHighway’s IoT parachain is to provide a decentralized LPWAN roaming hub, including decentralized DNS for LoRaWAN roaming, which allows any LoRaWAN network operator to store and retrieve roaming agreements on the DataHighway blockchain’s secure distributed database, along with policies for billing, charging, dispute resolution, and adjustments, and associated logs.
Datahighway Coin IoT devices that belong to a data provider and have been activated with a network operator that has established relevant roaming agreements and policies on the DataHighway may roam whilst maintaining continuity of their uplink data to the data buyers that purchased a subscription to the data from the Data Highway’s Inter-Chain Data Market to power Decentralized Applications (DApps) that they may have built on different blockchains.
- Users will have a variety of options to acquire DHX tokens on the DH, without having to purchase them from a DEX
- Users may participate in token mining to earn mining base rewards in DHX automatically depending on the type and quantity of their token holding in return for becoming stakeholders in the DHX DAO by locking native tokens (e.g. DHX, DOT) and bridged tokens (e.g. MXC, IOTA) that are not already staked elsewhere. Mining base rewards are funded by block reward transaction fees.
- Users may participate in other means of mining (hardware, development, advocacy, or governance) to earn mining speed boost (MSB) rewards in DHX either automatically or manually that depend on the how they participate. MSB rewards are funded by the DHX DAO Treasury’s Unlocked Reserves.
Competitive (Low-Cost), Fair Access, and Consumer Protection#
- The exposed API will be public so anyone may access it.
- Competition across a growing number of Supernodes will drive roaming fees down to democratise access to roaming so it is affordable for everyday users
- Roaming Agreements shall be negotiated between Network Operators
- Standards shall be established so there is logic and consistency between these bilateral agreements that will be openly accessible, which will drive Network Operators to seek other means to remain competitive. This is a remarkably better than the approach that is taken in mobile phone roaming, where there is a lack of transparency and insight available surrounding such similar agreements that are argued to be commercially sensitive.
Token Issuance Halving Inflation Strategy
Impact & Benefits
The Datahighway Coin DH’s monetary policy may apply a halving to encourage early production (collator BAT) sparking an inflation strategy, where after each halving period the size of the block reward that is given to a collator for producing a block is halved, and the collator may share the block reward with its nominators.
- An event where the number of generated DHX rewards earned by miners per block will be halved (divided by 2). The number of DHX found per block will become more scarce. The halving reward ensures that DHX total supply will reach its target cap.
- Traditionally in Bitcoin the expected block time was set at a constant value to make sure miners could not impact the security of the network by adding more computational power.
- DHX miners may proposed the DHX DAO to have a dynamic block time.
- Each DHX halving lowers DHX’s inflation rate.
Datahighway Mining rewards are financed from the following sources that may be either processed automatically or through requiring manual proposals to be submitted requesting approval of funding from the DH DAO Hub:
- DAO Treasury Unlocked Reserves
- System Fees from users (in addition to Anti-DDoS Transaction Fees) that vary depending on the complexity of the operation