About Tribalpunk Cryptoverse
Cryptoverse is an Idle/ RPG Collectible Card Game mixed with NFT technology. It was once released on Android/ iOS under the name of Tribal Punk – now modified with blockchain and turned into a fresh product in order to tackle the uprising NFT Gaming Market.
Similar to the company other game title’s like Jump Ball: Tiles and Beats, Mahjong Blossom, Spider Solitaire, Tribalpunk. Cryptoverse Coin maintains a near-perfect overall review rating from its users. The game has also rocketed to going to pass over 10K downloads after its release and has topped charts in several countries as well.
Cryptoverse Storage Key Points
|Circulating Supply||15,000,000.00 ANTA|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
The core gameplay of Tribalpunk: Cryptoverse focuses on getting unique and powerful Characters from various sources(Gacha, NFT Markets…) and forming suitable teams to tackle any challenge that the game can provide.
ANTA COIN is the game’s governance token, which can be earned by participating in game modes and is used mainly on the Marketplace to exchange NFT assets.
The team always plays an important role in the success of a project. As a team, we have been working with each other for more than 5 years, with everyone being highly experienced in their own expertise.
The core gameplay of Tribalpunk: Cryptoverse focuses on getting unique and powerful Characters from various sources (Gacha, NFT Markets…) and forming suitable teams to tackle any challenge that the game can provide.
The team deployment of Tribalpunk: Cryptoverse can be experienced mostly via the 2 main Game Modes: Campaign Mode and Idle Mode.
Enjoy the vast and vibrant world of ancient time in Tribalpunk: Cryptoverse, as the players tackle numerous challenges on the path of their conquests.
The backbone of a strong squad in Tribalpunk: Cryptoverse is formed by one Main Hero and four Companions. At the start of the game, the players are allowed to create their unique custom Main Hero with distinctive powers.
Main Hero in Tribalpunk: Cryptoverse can be categorized into 3 main classes:
- Warrior: Adepts at melee, hand-to-hand combats, Warrior-classed Heroes act as both the sword to cleave down waves of enemies, and the shield which protects the more fragile allies at the backline.
- Mage: Dangerous glass-cannons that can wreck down an entire army with heavy damaging AoE spells, but are very susceptible to any type of damage.
- Archer: Long-ranged attackers who can deliver a devastating blow at enemies from afar, while being able to maintain a safe distance to keep the danger at bay.
- You can ascend companions here by using duplicate companions or others from the same faction (depending on your ascension level).
- Ascension will make your companions stronger by increasing their stats, raising their maximum level limit, and giving them more effective skills.
The NFT Market works on an entirely different platform, which is preferred to be deployed on websites. The main currency which is accepted here is $ANTA, the governance token of Tribalpunk: Cryptoverse.
For Public Allocation part, when 20% of tokens are issued at TGE, 80% of the remaining tokens are locked according to the smart contract, so when we raise capital in the IDO round, they can only bring 20% of the amount of tokens are issued as mentioned for sale on Launchpad.
- The remaining 80% of Public Allocation tokens locked by smart contract and vested every month for 6 months will be burned every month when tokens are vested.
- Public Allocation’s vesting token wallet is: 0xb428da589fe7AEb6EFA41BCD2Af91f59bbf7aB61
- We will announce the token burn when the vesting schedule is coming each month and will update the results to the community and right here in this whitepaper.
Besides the play-to-earn mechanism in the game, players can also gain passive income from the engagement in the game.
Staking is a gameFi feature in Tribalpunk: Cryptoverses in which users can stake NFTs in versatile use cases up to one’s preference.
Other activities like Farming, Minting, Betting, Staking will also be updated in the future.