The core component matrix is a border less, digital ledger, free from redundant overhead, where ideas can be born, incubated, accelerated, and grown to create value. The token of the core component matrix is COR and, in addition to being used to purchase goods and services, it is one of three ways for the individual core component utility tokens to reach liquidity upon maturity milestones and arms-length consensus pricing. The other two being individual utility token purchase with COR and independent ICO with the bonus of COR token reward. COR is also the incentive mechanism of the CorCom-matrix and it is generated to reward consensus-verified value creation, in what they call valet mining.
At ICO, COR token holders will be able to purchase goods and services from Core Components currently in the COR matrix as well as be rewarded for project contributions with COR token. New core component matrix projects will be listed, rated by the community and algorithm, monitored and ranked. Progress will be rewarded by consensus and initial algorithm and CorCom will develop more advanced reward algorithms later. Participants will be rewarded for building their project with COR and for use of the COR token for their goods and services. The more they rely on the COR token to access their goods and services the more they will be rewarded.
CorCom Key Information
|Hard cap||13,500,000 USD|
|Distributed in ICO||55%|
|Tokens for sale||2,700,000|
|Price in ICO||21.1620 USD|
|Whitepaper||Click Here For View Whitepaper|
|Website||Click Here For Visit ICO Homepage|
The Game Change Team Behind CorCom
Problems CorCom Are Setting Out to Solve
- Founders give away too much equity too soon and passion can be lost.
- Everyone with a good idea that can be tokenized with utility tokens wants to get into the blockchain technology sphere.
- Investors are looking for clarity, proof, and confidence in new ideas and teams and would love to see documented progress and track record in an active and competitive environment.
- There is often a lack of clear record of who contributes what in the workplace.
- Innovation is stifled by burdensome costs and startup procedures required before profitability or, in many cases, before any cash flow, leaving trillions in value “un-started.”
- Lack of reward for, and loss of, good ideas in the traditional workplace. People want to do meaningful work, enjoy it and be recognized and rewarded for it.
- Lack of access to intellectually rewarding, flexible and potentially lucrative work.
- It can take time to build good companies and ideas, and sometimes they need a place to wait, not lose track of progress, attract other participants or renewed energy, and then continue.
Incentives for Core Components
Creative individuals and companies are incentivized to seed their idea into the matrix as a Core Component in order to securely record and track early contributions, reduce startup costs, utilize matrix startup funds and matrix activity and performance rewards and the fundraising boost of being part of a risk reducing group all working together. The matrix rewards CorCom for value creation activity.
Long Term Incentive
Early adopters will be rewarded and CorCom don’t know of another venue like this that will help the early stage of development and accelerate ideas to value creation — but they also envision reward and incentives to stay in the matrix. In addition, any Core Coms holding onto Matrix token (COR) for value creation and activity reward will earn value as other Core Coms gain value, meaning they have a way to fund-raise while doing literally nothing after those early successful events if they need to wait. They are of course incentivised not to sit back and wait, but this principle is in place either way.
Video Storyboard and Summary
Script and video voice over starts with the same Core Component Matrix token background and working summary and then focuses on the incentives for CorCom to be in the matrix, either as new ideas started there or as kernel interfaced outside companies injected into the matrix. The marketing boost, funding boost, and COR generated from progress are all key incentives for Core Coms to be in the matrix. Plus there’s a community of incentivized, ranked and vetted contributors to get things done for the Core Com.
Prediction of Positive Outcomes, Global Value Search and Matrix
Looking out further on the horizon, data from the matrix combined with AI algorithms could birth what CorCom are calling Matrix 2.0 and global value search. A company first matrix and cryptocurrency wrapper, Core Component Matrix token, will have developed an unprecedented insight and knowledge in algorithm development and refinement to determine the probability of positive outcomes by simply tracking outcomes of the Core Coms as they move in and out, up and down in the matrix over the years. This will eventually allow to utilize algorithms for global search, for example, finding you tube videos with sections of compelling video that could indicate a promising actor, director, or score write.