What Is Colawork (COLA)?
In order to protect the personal information of users (information subjects, hereinafter the same) processed in connection with the provision of collaboration services, Colawork (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) shall comply with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc. and In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, they establish and disclose the following personal information processing policy.
Colawork company processes personal information for the following purposes, and does not use it for other purposes. If the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act will be implemented. Delivery of notices such as introduction of new information and revision of terms and conditions.
Colawork Storage Key Points
|Circulating Supply||56,125,000.00 COLA|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Provision of personal information
The company processes users’ personal information only within the scope specified in Article 1, and provides the processed personal information to third parties, except for cases falling under each of the following subparagraph. Colawork providing in a form that cannot identify a specific individual for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research. If there are special provisions in the law or it is unavoidable to comply with statutory obligations.
Technical and administrative protection
Colawork concluding a consignment contract, the company states in documents such as contracts, responsibilities, such as prohibition of processing of personal information other than for the purpose of performing consigned work, technical and administrative protection measures, restrictions on re-entrustment, management and supervision of consignees, and compensation for damages in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. and supervise whether the trustee handles personal information safely.
Rights and Obligations of Users
- Users can inquire or modify their registered personal information at any time, and if they do not agree to the processing of personal information by the company, they can refuse consent or request cancellation of membership (withdrawal of membership). However, in such a case, it may be difficult to use some or all of the service.
- In order to inquire or modify a user’s personal information, you can directly view or correct it by clicking ‘Change Personal Information’ (or ‘Edit Member Information’, etc.).
- Colawork you contact the person in charge of personal information protection in writing, by phone or e-mail, they will take action without delay.
- If a user requests correction of errors in personal information, the personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, they will notify the third party of the result of the correction without delay so that the correction can be made.
- Rights can be exercised through an agent such as a legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. Colawork this case, you must submit a power of attorney in the form of Attachment No. 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Responsible for any accidents
Please input your personal information accurately and up-to-date to prevent accidents. Users are responsible for any accidents that occur due to inaccurate information entered by the user, and if the user steals other people’s information or enters false information, his/her membership may be forfeited. Colawork Users have a duty to protect themselves and not to infringe on the information of others. Be careful not to leak your personal information, including your password, and be careful not to damage other people’s personal information and posts.
Colawork prevent personal information from being infringed by installing a vaccine program to check and process whether malicious programs such as computer viruses and spyware have penetrated into personal information processing systems and information devices used by personal information managers at all times.