What Is CoinStorey (CST)?
CoinStorey (CST) Owned and operated by Hansis IT Supervision private limited, Coinstorey is an online fantasy trading game designed for the fans who like to showcase their trading knowledge and research and analytical skills. is a unique platform where one can get basics to advanced realisation of crypto market without investing in real.
CoinStorey (CST) One can track coins, analyse data, research the market, get the news, know the events and play with advanced graphs. Apart from all these, You can invest our Virtual Money to make your portfolios and get rid of direct loss in the real market. And, start playing Fantasy trading game with full enthusiasm and win in real.
CoinStorey (CST) is managed by a professional management team with several years of experience in the online trading & games industry. To find out more about the job opportunities, work culture and the life at Play coinstorey visit the site career page or contact us page.
CoinStorey (CST) coin Storage Key Points
|Circulating Supply||1.00B CST|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Features on Coinstorey :
- Crypto Data Analysis with advanced graph, live prices, coin comparison etc
- Live NEWS & Events related to different coins with some good filters
- Virtual Trading :Portfolio making is the dream of many newcomers in crypto. But, they feel this world risky. So there we comes into role. No need to drop off penny from your wallet to analyse crypto risk. Just start with virtual money and then boom in real market. You aren’t a mere spectator anymore. You get to be the manager of your portfolio.
- Tradathon : There is a lot of fun in crypto. W e are taking you to one of the most interesting sector of crypto market. INVEST VIRTUALLY, EARN IN REAL. Just make a room with your friends and compete with them on investment.
Is it safe to add money to CoinStorey?
Adding money to your coinstorey account is both simple and safe. They have many different payment options enabled on coinstorey and work hard to ensure that your personal details are safe with us. What’s more, after you verify your personal details, you can withdraw the money that you win on CoinStorey directly to your bank account.
How to Play
Here’s what you need to know to join our contests:
- Total winningsTotal winnings for a particular contest is distributed among the winners who are finalised on the basis of their rankings.
- WinnersThis is the total number of proposed winners in a contest. The number of winners is directly proportional to the number of teams joining the contest.
- Entry feeThis is the entry fee which needs to be paid to join a contest. The entry fee can be cash, ticket, or free.
- Prize breakupThis is the prize that is distributed depending on the ranks achieved by the participants. Once a match goes live, the prize breakup is updated based on the number of participants that have joined the contest.
- Participants joined/Contest SizeThis indicates the number of participants that have joined the contest on a real time basis, also displaying the maximum number of participants allowed to join the contest.
- Flexible and Non-FlexibleThis symbol indicates whether a contest is flexible or not. If a contest is non-flexible, it means that the prize for a particular rank is guaranteed, although the number of prizes vary as and when more participants join the contest.
1. How to play the coinstorey game?
- Go to ‘contests’ > ‘public’.
- Pick a contest and create your fantasy portfolio using the 100000 virtual money in your kit.
- If you are new to the world of fantasy crypto games and want to explore it, join our ‘Practice’ contests. Here, you do not have to pay an entry fee. Play for free and challenge other contestants.
- If you want to win prize money, discover various contests such as Mega, Beat the Expert, Beat the Score, Head to head etc.
- You can also create your own Private contest and invite your friends and family to test their skills.
- Your fantasy portfolio will start earning points once the contest goes live. Check progress in the ‘Live’ tab.
- Your final profit will be updated once the contest is over. Go to ‘contest’ > ‘Completed’ to check others’ portfolios and rankings.
- The amount you win depends on the performance of your portfolio chosen by you, and it will reflect in your coinstorey wallet after 4 hours of the match being in completed state.
- To withdraw any cash from your account, go to: coinstorey wallet Withdraw Cash
2. How to join a contest?
- Go to ‘Public Contest’ and select a contest you’d like to play for.
- Cash contestsThere are various types of contests that help you win cash prizes: Mega, Beat the Expert, Beat the Score, Head to head etc. These contests have a fixed entry fee designed by our management team. Although you can create a portfolio for free, you’ll have to pay an entry fee when you join a contest. You can also create cash private contests (under ‘Private Contests’) and compete amongst your friends. It is you who decides the entry fees and cash prizes for the Private contests.
- Practice contestsIf you are new to the world of fantasy games and want to explore it, you may play the Practice contests. Here, you do not have to pay an entry fee. Play for free and see your ranking amongst the best of the fantasy players.