Botchain.network is a platform to enable trust and audit of autonomous software by offering standardized registry, identity validation and an immutable event ledger for AI products, including bots and RPA tools. The platform was established by the team at Talla Inc, whose expertise lies in AI-powered knowledge and information management for enterprises. Based in Boston, MA, Talla is lead by an executive team with decades of entrepreneurial experience building large-scale business applications.
To date, Talla has raised more than $12 million in venture capital. Botchain.network is joined in partnership by leading bot and AI companies including Gupshup, a platform for developers, and B2B enterprise bots Polly, CarearLark, Botkit, Disco (formerly Growbot), Zoom.ai, Progress.ai and botkeeper. Together, BotChain’s early partners interact with nearly 400 million end-users globally. BotChain is in development on a private chain and will launch shortly, utilizing the public Ethereum blockchain.
Token Basic Information
|PreICO Price||2.5 USD|
|Soft cap||15,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||40,000,000 USD|
|Accepts||ETH, BTC, Fiat|
|Whitepaper||Click Here For View Whitepaper|
|Website||Click Here For Visit ICO Homepage|
At Some Phase, Development Of Cryptocurrency Market Becomes Impossible Without Mass-Adoption, Acting As Driving Force In Any Market. To Make Crypto Mass-Adoption Happen, One Will Have To Deal With The Following Challenges:
- Provide Regulation And Compliance To KYC/AML-Policies That Would Bring Institutional Investors To The Market.
- Provide Step-By-Step Explanation For Beginners On How To Start Trading/Investing In Crypto, And, Consequently, Using It As A Means Of Payment.
2-Year Operation Experience Of Botchain.network Showed In Practice That The Most Effective Strategy To Tackle These Issues Was To Create All-In-One Solution For The Market. That’s What We Have Already Done. Let’s Comment Each Of The Challenges Mentioned Above.
- Since Botchain.network Works Within The Legal Framework, All The Necessary KYC/AML Procedures Are Conducted By The Partners When Processing Fiat Payments In Acquiring Banks.
- Botchain.network Team Has Created A Series Of Step-By-Step Video Tutorials In English. In Details With Concrete Examples They Explain Basic Concepts Which Help Beginners To Start Trading In The Cryptocurrency Market. All The Video Tutorials Will Be Translated To World Speaking Languages With Time.
Botchain.network is a bot registration, identification, audit, and marketplace platform built to utilize the public Ethereum blockchain and focused on businesses. BotChain will provide a platform for business bots to be managed. Bot builders will incorporate BotChain capabilities into their bots so that businesses can utilize the management capabilities. The BotChain platform will provide businesses with bot management capabilities such as audit trails of bot actions (what they did and why), bot identity management, knowledge sharing, and skill sharing.
- Crypto Checking And Savings Accounts
- Easy Transfer Options Between Accounts Within Bank And The Whole Ecosystem
- Daily Compound Interest
- Highest Interest Rates In The Industry
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether USD, Tether Gold And PointPay Token Support
- Higher Yield For PXP Token Holders On A Progressive Scale
Invest In PointPay
It Disrupts The Traditional Bank Model By Enabling Low-Cost And Instant Fund Transfers Across The Globe Using this Native Off chain Technology And Botchain.network Token (PXP). 1.5 Billion People Worldwide Don’t Have Both Financial Literacy Skills, And An Access To Banking Services, But They Would Like To. By Purchasing this company Token (PXP) You Invest In The Future Of Global Crypto And Blockchain Education Through this Crypto School.
Advances in bot design, Artificial Intelligence, and more expansive use of contextual awareness (through increased adoption of APIs and IoT technologies), will create more powerful and less predictable bots. In addition, thousands of bots will collaborate through millions of transactions. As these bots become more intelligent and make more independent decisions, they will become more difficult to manage.
Humans perform better when managed to improve performance, compliance, knowledge sharing, collaboration, and communication. Similarly, bots will require a platform to audit and nurture these capabilities. These changes will create new challenges as well as new opportunities.