What Is Bitmart?
Bitmart Token (BMX) is a cryptocurrency and operates on the Ethereum platform. BitMart Token has a current supply of 648,054,071.5053253 with 173,717,944.18118548 in circulation. The last known price of BitMart Token is 0.19307504 USD and is up 1.35 over the last 24 hours. It is currently trading on 3 active market(s) with $6,858,747.21 traded over the last 24 hours. The Lending is a financial product based on digital assets. Each project has its investment term and yield. You could voluntarily choose to buy. The assets and interest will be unlocked and distributed into user wallet on the redemption date.
Bitmart Storage Key Points
|Circulating Supply||173,717,944.18 BMX|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Bitmart Coin Trust, as of the fundamental of the financial system, and the core to the decentralized token economy. They fully understand all the challenges that the cryptocurrency ecosystem is facing to, hence they are committed into compliance, reliability, security, customer care, and deliver the seamless user experience to build the trust.
As a global exchange platform, they hope the halo of digital assets can benefit every investor. It is the vision to provide an environment with smooth accessibility and suitable entry barrier for every potential investor, making the digital assets significant.
Bitmart No matter for entry-level traders or professional investors, BitMart provides several finely tailored services, including listing numerous top-grade digital assets for the clients to invest and success, providing an industrial developer platform for advanced traders, and customizing the best-fit assets management solution for institutions of all sizes.
Responsible Investigation and Reporting
Responsible investigation and reporting includes, but isn’t limited to, the following:
- Don’t violate the privacy of other users, destroy data, disrupt the services, etc.
- Only target your own accounts in the process of investigating the bug. Don’t target, attempt to access, or otherwise disrupt the accounts of other users.
- Don’t target the physical security measures, or attempt to use social engineering, spam, distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks, etc.
- Initially report the bug only to us and not to anyone else.
- Give us a reasonable amount of time to fix the bug before disclosing it to anyone else, and give us adequate written warning before disclosing it to anyone else.
In general, please investigate and report bugs in a way that makes a reasonable, good faith effort not to be disruptive or harmful to us or the users. Otherwise your actions might be interpreted as an attack rather than an effort to help.
15D, 30D, 90D, 180D, 365D available. You can flexibly allocate your assets.
Hold & Earn
Accrue interest regardless of how the market moves.
Bitmart Coin only work with trusted institution partners to earn interests for users.
Security is the top priority. BitMart is devoted to improving user’s security continuously. Security of funds and user information is the top priority. The security team is continually improving the end-to-end security measures, improving auditing processes, and reducing the ‘attack surface’ of the infrastructure. Please note that they cannot disclose too many details of the security measures implemented on the platform for security and proprietary reasons.
Your BitMart Account encompasses the following basic BitMart services (“BitMart Services”):、*One or more hosted Digital Currency wallets that allow users to store certain supported Digital Currencies and to track, transfer, and manage supported Digital Currencies (the “Hosted Wallet”). A Digital Currency exchange platform bundled with various features including real-time quotes, charting tools, news feeds, and more, that allows investors and traders to place trades. The Platform is currently specifically tailored to following markets:
Bitmart generally speaking, any bug that poses a significant vulnerability, either to the security of the site or the integrity of the trading system, could be eligible for reward. But it’s entirely at the discretion to decide whether a bug is significant enough to be eligible for reward. Security issues that typically would be eligible (though not necessarily in all cases) include:
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Code Injection
- Remote Code Execution
- Privilege Escalation
- Authentication Bypass
- Leakage of Sensitive Data
- The minimum reward for eligible bugs is the equivalent of 2000 BMX
- Rewards over the minimum are at the discretion, but they will pay significantly more for particularly serious issues.
- Only one reward per bug.
How to Report a Bug
- Please send the BUG report to [email protected]
- Try to include as much information in your report as you can, including a description of the bug, its potential impact, and steps for reproducing it or proof of concept.
- Include your name and link as you would like it to appear on our Wall of Fame (optional).
- Include your BMX address for payment.
- Please allow 2 business days for us to respond before sending another email.
The mission is to provide simple and secure crypto products and services.
Bitmart Coin whether you are an individual or an institution, they want to help you buy, sell, and store your cryptocurrency. The vision is to bring cryptocurrency available to everyone everywhere, they believe, the decentralized digital currency will reshape the global economic fundamentally, such financial freedom would bring further economic innovation, efficiency, and equality to the world. But it won’t happen unless they build simple, and secure products for individuals and institutions around the world to discover and interact with this new frontier.