spot_img
spot_img
HomeCOINSWhat Is Bankroll Network(BNKR) Coin Review ? Complete Guide...

What Is Bankroll Network(BNKR) Coin Review ? Complete Guide Review About Bankroll Network

What Is Bankroll Network(BNKR) Coin Review ?

Bankroll Network is a premiere decentralized finance network on TRON. It implements a voluntary, sustainable, and permissionless global economic engine. Through a network of financial contracts the platform provides rewards in TRX, BNKRX, and BNKR. Bankroll… play to win!!! The Bankroll Network of games offer well defined risk to players who enjoy earning stable profit through a variety of custom dApps with game changing features not found anywhere else on public blockchains.

Bankroll Network No house edge, no bad bets, just pure dividends that players can access anytime, anywhere, using a mobile device or personal computer. The ultimate goal is Universal Basic Income (UBI) via DeFi gaming on the fast, user friendly TRON blockchain. The beauty of Bankroll is players win by participating versus trying to gamble against a casino that will always win. Bankroll offers players incentive to mine without gambling. No frustrations from losing streaks, no having to master gambling strategies , and the ability to sleep well at night while earning stable dividends

Bankroll Network (BNKR) Storage Key Points

Coin BasicInformation
Coin NameBankroll Network
Short NameBNKR
Circulating SupplyN/A
Max Supply80,000,000,000
Source CodeClick Here To View Source Code
ExplorersClick Here To View Explorers
Twitter PageClick Here To Visit Twitter Group
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Support24/7
Official Project WebsiteClick Here To Visit Project Website

Daily

Bankroll Network high dividend player vs. player credit pool game. The game is based on 4-hour rounds where players purchase tickets to participate in the current round. At the end of a round, the whale winner as well as a lucky random winner will each be rewarded a portion of the jackpot prize as dividends. All players will continue to earn divs from instant divs on buys and their daily drip from the div pool regardless of the round outcome.

Tickets

Bankroll Network Tickets are purchased to participate in the current round raffle’s jackpot (10 ticket strip minimum purchase). 1 Ticket = 1 TRX. They will expire at the end of each round purchased, however players will continue to earn divs from tickets purchased in previous rounds.

DIVS

Bankroll Network Dividends paid out as TRX that can be claimed into Credits (for the Daily). They are pegged 1:1 with TRX. Divs can be left unclaimed to accumulate over time. They can also be rolled or claimed. Uses your current divs to purchase more tickets. Rolling will give you the ability to participate in the current round’s raffle and also increase your div power.

Claims

Bankroll Network Claims your current divs into Credits. Standard Credits transaction fees will be assessed (10% in and out). In the process, you will mine BNKR tokens proportionate to the amount of divs being claimed and the current mining difficulty. Your div power will also be reduced by 5% each time that you claim; it is recommended that you use this feature sparingly.

DIV Power

Bankroll Network player’s share of the dividends from the Daily, both from instant divs on buys and the player div pool. Your div power will fluctuate overtime; decreasing as more tickets are purchased by other players, increasing as other players claim their divs into Credits. You can always increase your div power by rolling or purchasing more tickets.

Round’s

Bankroll Network Each round’s raffle takes place within a 4 hour period. At the end of a round, 1 whale jackpot winner (player that purchased the highest amount of tickets during the round) is selected as well as 1 lucky random winner. A total of 6 rounds occur every day, and you will receive (1/6) of your estimated Daily div payout at the end of each round.

Jackpot

Bankroll Network 20% of all ticket buys are distributed towards a jackpot prize pool. 90% of the jackpot is paid out to the winners at the end of the round, the remaining 10% is carried over to the next round. 2 winners will be selected at the end of each round. 1 whale jackpot winner (player that purchased the highest amount of tickets during the round – given 60% of jackpot prize pool) is selected as well as 1 lucky random winner (player that purchases any number of tickets during the round is eligible – given 40% of jackpot prize pool). A whale jackpot winner cannot also win the side jackpot in a round.