spot_img
spot_img
HomeCOINSWhat Is Baby Mind (Baby Mind)? Complete Guide Review...

What Is Baby Mind (Baby Mind)? Complete Guide Review About Baby Mind.

What Is Baby Mind (Baby Mind)?

Baby Mind is the baby reward coin of Mind Music ($MND). It has been set up to help raise awareness for mental health by rewarding holders with its parent coin. Through the power of memes and rewards, Baby Mind hopes to capture the imagination of the masses. To draw further attention to the project, Baby Mind will play an important role in the wider Talent verse Ecosystem.

Through the distribution of NFT’s and the creation of a peer to peer NFT marketplace, Baby Mind holders will see a consistent price increase of the coin. 5% of all the trading and purchase fees of any NFT’s traded through the Baby Mind platform will be used to buy back the coin, while an additional 5% will be used to pair with the purchased tokens and put them into the liquidity of the coin.

Baby Mind Storage Key Points

Coin BasicInformation
Coin NameBaby Mind
Short NameBMND
Circulating SupplyN/A
Total SupplyN/A
Source CodeClick Here To View Source Code
ExplorersClick Here To View Explorers
Twitter PageClick Here To Visit Twitter Group
WhitepaperClick Here To View
Support24/7
Official Project WebsiteClick Here To Visit Project Website

What is Mind Music?

Baby Mind is a long-term secure project with a doxed team and a WORLD FIRST utility. Mind Music powers its own independent record label that will be collaborating with artists around the world. The recorded music industry is worth over $20 Billion every year. Mind Music hopes to capture just a small proportion of this market and make a difference to millions of people suffering.

20% of all the profits from the record label will be used to buy & burn the token and increase its value for the holders, while the remaining 80% of the profits will be donated to suicide prevention and mental health charities. Check out Mind Records HERE.

Binance Smart chain

The Binance Smart Chain (BSC) was created to allow users security based smart contracts that operate at a much faster and more efficient rate than other chains. Decentralized trading on BSC is quickly gaining popularity due to it’s lightning-fast trades while maintaining low costs, making it one of the most extensively utilized blockchains for Decentralized Finance (Defi). BSC uses a symbolic protocol established by the Baby Mind Team called BEP-20. BABY MIND is a Binance smart-chain-based BEP-20 token.

Vision

Baby Mind is built to balance all aspects of its protocol and achieve sustainable long-term growth with strategically developed tokenomics and ecosystem alongside Mind Music.The Baby Mind and Mind Music vision are one and the same. Music therapy can be used therapeutically for people who have physical, emotional, social, cognitive or mental health deficits. Listening to music helps to develop cognitive skills such as attention and memory. At Mind Music, Baby Mind want to help people suffering with depression and other forms of Mental Illness.

Using the power music to relate to sufferers, they want to show them that they are not alone and inspire hope through understanding. They want to provide a musical outlet, enabling people to begin their journey to a more stable mind. Mind Music will eventually become its own independent record label collaborating with artists around the word. The recorded music industry is worth over $20 Billion every year. They hope to capture just a small proportion of this market and make a difference to millions of people suffering.

Token Rewards

Each owner of Baby Mind tokens is eligible to automatically receive $MND from the reward pool. The reward pool contains $MND tokens reserved by the contract. Redistribution increases the confidence among the community and allows outsiders to invest in the token. The contract uses a portion of the tax applied to every transaction (12%) to accomplish this goal. From this 12%, 8% is used for the reward which is distributed accordingly to all holders.

Record Label

With the help of Baby Mind and Mind Music, Mind Records has the potential to become day world-class Record Label collaborating with musicians around the world. Through your supportive community of crypto lovers, Mind Records would be the first record label powered by crypto. From the proceeds collected from each release’s record sales, 80% will be donated to mental health and suicide prevention organizations while the remaining 20% will be used to buy & burn Mind Music coins and boost their value for holders.

Baby Mind are raised with the understanding that your physical health is important, but what about your mental health? Approximately 10% of the world’s population experiences moderate-to-severe, but treatable, symptoms of mental illness. However, many of struggle to access appropriate care and support resources. That’s why they’re here and happy to help. They are using cryptocurrency to revolutionize the way mental health treatment is approached. Your economic systems play a major role in undermining mental health.

Nile
Nile
Nile Is Very Old Author At Wootfi Blog . We Loves To Write About Altcoin , ICO & Defi . In Free Time He Loves To Play Football .