Whether you’re looking for compute power, database storage, content delivery, or other functionality, aws.amazon has the services to help you build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability. Mumbai region is compliant with national and local data protection laws. With tens of thousands of customers in India already making great use of AWS to drive cost savings, accelerate innovation, speed time to market and expand their geographic reach, this new region will become a great home for startups, small-to-medium businesses, enterprises, and the public sector.
The AWS Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region is designed and built to meet rigorous compliance standards, providing high levels of security for all AWS customers. As with every AWS Region, the Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region is compliant with applicable national and local data protection laws. Customers have the assurance that your content stored in the Asia Pacific (Mumbai) Region will not move to another region unless legally required to do so or the customer moves it.
Some Quick Facts aws.amazon Web Hosting
|Official Website||Click Here To Visit|
AWS offers you a pay-as-you-go approach for pricing for over 200 cloud services. With AWS you pay only for the individual services you need, for as long as you use them, and without requiring long-term contracts or complex licensing. AWS pricing is similar to how you pay for utilities like water and electricity. You only pay for the services you consume, and once you stop using them, there are no additional costs or termination fees.
Pay-as-you-go allows you to easily adapt to changing business needs without overcommitting budgets and improving your responsiveness to changes. aws.amazon a pay-as-you-go model, you can adapt your business depending on need and not on forecasts, reducing the risk of overprovisioning or missing capacity.
Save when you commit
For AWS Compute and AWS Machine Learning, Savings Plans offer savings over On-Demand in exchange for a commitment to use a specific amount (measured in $/hour) of an AWS service or a category of services, for a one- or three-year period.
Pay less by using more
With AWS, you can get volume based discounts and realize important savings as your usage increases. For services such as S3, pricing is tiered, meaning the more you use, the less you pay per GB. AWS also gives you options to acquire services that help you address your business needs.
Customers retain control and ownership over the data that they choose to store with AWS, they also choose the geographical region in which they store their content. AWS will not disclose or move your content unless legally required to do so.
Share Responsbility Model
Because aws.amazon customers retain ownership and control over their content within the AWS environment, they also retain responsibilities relating to the security of that content as part of the AWS “shared responsibility” model. This Shared Responsibility Model is fundamental to understanding the respective roles of the customer and AWS in the context of privacy and data protection requirements that may apply to content that customer choose to store or process using AWS services.
Securings Physical Access Controls
- AWS’ data centers are state of the art, utilizing innovative architectural and engineering approaches. AWS has many years of experience in designing, constructing, and operating large-scale data centers. This experience has been applied to the AWS platform and infrastructure. AWS data centers are housed in nondescript facilities. Physical access is strictly controlled both at the perimeter and at building ingress points by professional security staff utilizing video surveillance, intrusion detection systems, and other electronic means. Authorized staff must pass two-factor authentication a minimum of two times to access data center floors. All visitors and contractors are required to present identification and are signed in and continually escorted by authorized staff.
- AWS only provides data center access and information to employees and contractors who have a legitimate business need for such privileges. aws.amazon an employee no longer has a business need for these privileges, his or her access is immediately revoked, even if they continue to be an employee of Amazon or Amazon Web Services. All physical access to data centers by AWS employees is logged and audited routinely.
Securings Logical Access Controls
- AWS is responsible for implementing and configuring the logical access controls for the underlying infrastructure that provide the services for use of the customer.
- Customers are responsible for configuring and implementing logical access controls for their half of the Shared Responsibility Model, which includes securing services that AWS provides to the customer such as IAM, MFA or the use of restrictive access control policies.
- AWS defined resources (ARN) can also have Access Control List policies applied to ensure that rules are consistently enforced and that enforcement exists on the resources regardless of the user attempting to access the resource.