About Arianee (ARIA20)
Arianee (ARIA20) is building a new paradigm of luxury and fashion, one digital passport at a time. Determined to transform the way they own and consume luxury & fashion, they are on a mission to empower brands & owners by giving a digital life to physical products, experiences or communities through a NFT digital passport. They are using blockchain technology to provide greater transparency, data privacy, circularity, as well as brand-consumer engagement within their industries. The Arianee project is an independent & collaborative association that promotes & provides guidelines and tools to set a global standard for the digital certification of valuable products. These guidelines and tools are bundled under the name of the Arianee protocol.
Arianee (ARIA20) Consumption behaviors are changing. As social media explodes and new generations have a digital life of their own, the demand for data privacy is increasing. Sharing and liking but no tracking. Drops and limited editions are popping up on every corner and consumers turn into collectors and re-sellers. Enjoying the ownership as much as the product experience, living within communities defined by fashion and culture, blending luxury, streetwear, music, and art. brands could propose a radically new way to own their creations What if they could offer the comfort, safety, trust, pleasure, and ease of owning a valuable good on top of the incredible feeling of experiencing it
Arianee (ARIA20) technology could augment the ownership of goods, facilitating the building and transmission of collections, placing groundbreaking features at owners’ fingertips and creating a perpetual yet anonymous link between brands and owners throughout the lives of the products With Arianee, ownership is secured and augmented by a blockchain, and groundbreaking features are added to your most valuable treasures.
Arianee (ARIA20) Storage Key Points
|Circulating Supply||25,700,280.00 ARIA20|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View|
|Twitter Page||Click Here To Visit Twitter Group|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
Introduction to key Features
The Arianee protocol enables management of custom assets called Passports. A passport represents a unique, either digital or real-life product with its unique metadata stored as a data imprint on a distributed ledger. The Arianee protocol enables an effective and multi-function library for managing passports. Its core features include:
- Creation of Passport. This feature is dedicated to Brands.
- Transfer of Passport from one owner to another. Except for very specific cases, the transfer can only be initiated by the current owner.
- Proof of ownership. It can only be generated by the owner of a Passport.
- Message. Brands and third parties who interacted with a Passport can interact with it through messages.
- Event. Brands and third parties can enrich a Passport through events.
- Passports history. All dates and types of events related to a Passport are recorded and available on the Blockchain.
- Update Passport. The issuer of a Passport can provide and record a new version of the content associated with a Certificate already existing on the Blockchain.
The Arianee project is an association governed by its members and founders. Members are either brands or partners, each one has a seat at the table so that the standard is designed by industry specialists. The revenues are dedicated to the project’s main purpose: promoting and developing the protocol. There is no shareholder and no possibility for a takeover from a single corporate company.
The Arianee protocol enables management of custom assets called certificates. Certificates are non-fungible tokens (NFTs) compliant with the Ethereum’s ERC-721 standard. They represent a unique, either digital or real-life product with its unique metadata stored as a data imprint on a distributed ledger.
The Arianee protocol is a Blockchain based protocol. It allows decentralized, independent and secure verification so that all users can trust each other without relying on a single centralizing third party. The distributed architecture of blockchain also ensures higher uptime and censorship-resistance.
The Arianee protocol is open source with open access to data state. That means:
- The code is fully transparent and auditable.
- You may contribute to the Arianee Github.
The Arianee protocol fills the lack of a standardized process to create perpetual, secure and authentic digital certificates for valuable products.
Certificates as designed by the Arianee project drastically limit counterfeiting. This is no small thing: according to the Global Brand Counterfeiting Report, 2018, losses incurred by Luxury Brands because of sale of counterfeiting through internet accounted to 30.3 Billion USD.
Certificates as designed by the Arianee protocol provide a private and safe communication channel between brands and their customers through messages. This is no small thing either: Brands lose track of their products and cannot communicate with their customers for legal reasons such as GDPR, product’s lifecycle reasons such as secondhand resale or because of the distribution channels used such as third-party resellers.
Use cases and problems solved by certificates go far beyond these two major cases, you can discover additional examples in the use cases examples section. The possibilities are only limited to Brands & service providers’ imagination.
The Arianee project mission is to provide the valuable products’ ecosystem a secure environment to create and manage certificates. protocol mission is to equip developers of interfaces with a framework for building applications such as Certificate Management Platforms or wallets of certificates. This enables developers to focus on the application layer and quickly deliver integrated solutions based on standardized certificates.
The necessary ecosystem for the Arianee protocol to run includes six stakeholders:
- Brands are the source of each certificate. For their certificates to be classified as authentic, Brands need to meet a specific set of criteria. To learn more please refer to the Know your business (KYB) process.
- Owners are end users of the certificates.
- The Arianee project promotes and develops the Arianee protocol.
- Certificate Management Platform providers own the module used by Brands to create and manage certificates on the Blockchain.
- Wallet providers own the mobile or web application giving owners access to their certificates and data stored by the brands. The wallet application let the owner import or use a newly created Blockchain address to manage his/her certificates.