About AIOZ Network (AIOZ)
AIOZ Network (AIOZ) is a distributed CDN built on the very own Blockchain. On AIOZ Network, users share redundant memory, storage and bandwidth resources to create a vast CDN capable of powering streaming platforms anywhere in the world. The aim to change the way the world streams videos.
AIOZ Network (AIOZ) To better understand this, imagine that you’re watching a video on your phone. Today that video streams from a content delivery network (CDN). A CDN is a system of servers in various locations storing and delivering content to viewers and their devices – like a video you watch on your phone.
AIOZ Network (AIOZ) creates a distributed content delivery network (dCDN) and represents a major shift in the way the world streams video. On a dCDN, a video comes from one of many Nodes – a regular person paid to store and deliver content from their device with the help of an app. The app harnesses the device’s unused resources such as extra computing power, bandwidth, and storage.
AIOZ Network (AIOZ) Coin Storage Key Points
|Coin Name||AIOZ Network|
|Source Code||Click Here To View Source Code|
|Explorers||Click Here To View Explorers|
|Click Here To Visit|
|Whitepaper||Click Here To View|
|Official Project Website||Click Here To Visit Project Website|
What’s a CDN? How is a dCDN any Different?
CDN stands for a content delivery network. This refers to the traditional infrastructure that stores and delivers content to viewers – like the servers from which you’d stream a cat video.There are only several companies in the world who can afford to own and maintain a CDN. It requires a massive amount of time, expertise, and cost to ensure that a network reliably delivers viewers the smooth streaming experience they expect on any device and from any location.
dCDN stands for distributed content delivery network. This refers to the network that AIOZ Network makes possible, a network that runs on Nodes – regular people paid to store and deliver content using the Node app on their devices. The app harnesses the device’s unused resources such as extra computing power, network bandwidth, and storage. Unlike a CDN, a dCDN is able to deliver a smooth streaming experience without the resource-heavy infrastructure. Also unlike a CDN, a dCDN benefits regular people not just the big companies.
How Does Streaming work with AIOZ Network?
AIOZ Network works with the combined power of a network of Nodes. Each Node can be a household desktop computer, a data center server, a personal laptop or even a mobile phone – any device that can run our app.
The app enables a Node to contribute their device’s extra computing power, bandwidth, and storage to carry out blockchain-based tasks like transcoding, storing, distributing, and delivering content. Nodes are rewarded based on resources provided and tasks completed.
Together, the network of Nodes form a distributed content delivery network (dCDN). They enable video to be streamed to and from viewers across the world.
Here’s a snapshot of how videos are streamed with AIOZ:
- A Content Partner connects to one of the Nodes of the AIOZ Network platform
- The Content Partner or Creator uploads their videos
- The uploaded video is divided into playable segments
- Each segment will be transcoded by a Node
- Each transcoded segment is then stored across multiple Nodes
- When a viewer needs a video, the transcoded segments are delivered by the nearest Nodes who store them
How do Benefit from AIOZ Network?
Putting power in the hands of people like you is the spirit of blockchain. With AIOZ Network, there are two ways that you can benefit: as a Node or as an Investor.
To become a Node and be rewarded with $AIOZ tokens, simply download the app. The Node app enables your device to store and deliver content while you earn immediately and passively.
- Cost Efficiency Minimal hardware investment makes every solutions possible with a fraction of the price.
- 2Infinite Scale The Peer-to-Peer network can accommodate an infinite number of nodes, making our platforms scalable.
- 3No Middlemen Direct relationship between partners means more dividend goes to pocket, goes to all the stakeholders.
- 4Delivery Speed Using the local network makes speed no longer a complaint. Time to enjoy 4K/8K or even VR videos in a sec.
- 5High Quality Streaming Streaming experience has never been better. No more compromise on quality for speed.
- 6Power D-Apps Ecosystem Support media streaming for online applications with lower cost and enable digital economy in their business model.